As years go by, what employees need from their employers are changing.
what employees need from their employers are changing. Technologies are evolving while employers are expecting higher performance from their employees. On the other hands, employees require, based on different situation and environment, some new things at work which make them satisfied and compatible with working life style.
Here below are the top 10 workplace trends for 2021:
1. Modern technologies scale to meet workers’ mental health needs.
2. Employees are demanding more from their employers.
3. Workers are prioritizing safety, security, and health when evaluating employers.
4. The dispersed and decentralized global workforce.
5. The hybrid workplace and workforce.
6. Companies committing to aggressive diversity targets.
7. The demand for retraining and reskilling grows.
8. Women will continue to experience workplace setbacks.
9. Covid-19 accelerates the digital transformation of the workplace.
10. The hourly workforce is treated like they are essential.
New York Times Bestselling Author & Managing Partner of Workplace Intelligence