Professional Unit Services
“We are a part of your business success”
Bainisys specializes in customizes business solutions, which integrate your strategies, IT solutions and digital media marketing in order to make your company more competitive. In addition, we can assist you in developing and strengthening your management capabilities, Our aim is to assist you by making the most of your IT infrastructure in order to give you a competitive advantage.
Bainisys Consulting helps your business address great challenges from reorganizing for long-term growth to improveing business performance and maximizing revenue. To create and sustain your business competitive advantage, we assemble a team best suited for each engagement, drawing on our professional consulting network. We get the right people involved, not just the people who are nearby or ease to reach
- Supply Chain / Production Planning / Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Manpower Reduction / Job Analysis & Operation Time Chart
- Production Expansion / Area Expansion / Capacity Expansion / Capacity Management
- Stock Reducton & Analysis / Inventory Management / Just In Time (JIT)
- Production Cost Analysis / Cost Structure / Cost Reduction
- Produuction Management / Productivity System Implementation & Improvement
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Produc Loss Analysis / Quality Control / Statistic Process Control (SPC) / 7 QC tools
- Packaging Management / Packing Management
- Kaizen (Continuous Inprovement) / Visual Control
Supporting and managing your IT systems
As a key decision-maker, achieving the optimum balance between cost and performance is an ongoing concern. So too the need to maintain a day-to-day network support operation and address the requirement for forward planning and network infrastructure reviews. Fortunately, Bainisys can help you achieve both objectives.
Best-in-class IT support services
Bainisys knows all about the importance of a stable IT infrastructure. To address these challenges, we have developed a suite of Managed Services:
- Uptime – maintenance
- Assure – out-tasking
These cater to specific business needs, and increase the stability and the value of your IT systems.
Our support options
Uptime offers a number of support options that are designed to quickly resolve problems and restore systems should they fail:
- NSI Asset Management
Inventory audit with customized reports aimed at assisting you to submit management and operation reports.
- NSI Configurations and Architecture Review
Review of equipment configurations and logs so as to achieve consistency and to pin point potential faults are not easily visible.
- NSI Continuity Planning & Review
Aimed at covering business continuity with review/identification of architectural flaws and provide recommendations for improvements in the IT infrastructure.
- NSI Capacity Planning
Aimed at achieving visibility of the network utilization with the deployment of tools in critical links such as WAN links, uplinks in LAN etc to determine bandwidth utilization.
- NSI Operation System (OS) Management
Software Review to identify potential software bugs, identify the risk and the impact of these bugs to the operations of the network.
- NSI Dial-an-Expert
Technical expertise outsourcing service for “gap-fill” situations where additional hands or specialized skill sets are required. Our expert service can be used for:
- Specialized skills to perform uncommon ad-hoc tasks within the operation environment
- Short notices for additional resources to handle peak period of projects
- Expert advice on technical issues
- Consultancy on network or systems re-designs
- Project management